- Please peel off protective film on both sides.
- All acrylic goods are made with the illustration sandwiched between the acrylic plastic so that they won’t scratch as easily; no need to worry about damaging it while peeling!
- Please do not leave them directly exposed to sunlight for a long time.
- Diorama stand may have a strong plastic smell after opening; this will go away the next day!
- Please machine wash and dry all fabric items with gentle cycle or hand wash. (Glasses cleaners can be washed on other cycles)
- Please wash blankets and plushies before using.
- Plushies may need some fluffing up when opened. Please feel free to punch it into desired shape. :)
- The glasses cleaners will be stiff when opened. It will soften after use. (You can rub it between your hands to soften it quicker.)
Mousepads & Deskmats
- Please wash gently by hand. Submerge item in warm water and carefully scrub using a soft cleaning brush with soap. Let it air dry.
- Miori’s oppai mousepad is firmer than your average oppai mousepad. It will gradually soften with use.
- Because white cannot be printed onto rubber deskmats, the teatime deskmat colors are inaccurate to the illustration. (All customers who purchased a teatime deskmat before the price adjustment will have received some extra goods. My apologies again T_T)
Bottle & soju glass
- Please wash with a soft sponge or brush. (Never use steel wool, as it may scratch the printing.)
- Bottle can withstand temperatures from -10°C to 100°C. (Please don’t boil them.)